Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Blog: Next New

In this new digital era, we have the option to buy almost everything online.  I am the kind of person who prefers to buy online rather than in a physical store because it saves me time, transportation and I can do it from the comfort of my home or wherever I am at the moment like on my way to school or work. The only problem I do have with shopping online is when I buy clothes. Most of the time I do not get the right side, or it doesn’t fit me in the way that I would like to. For that reason, I would like to have a platform where you have the option to upload a picture of your whole body, and then the platform allows you to try the clothes on. With that option, you can see out if the clothes fit you, or if you need to get a bigger or smaller size. I think that allowing the customer would prevent a lot of returns or exchanges to the physical store. 

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree, it can be really difficult with the sizes online. For example, each company’s small size dress can be different. Some stores run very small and other stores run big/loose. When you’re a new user, you don’t have this information at all and buying clothes can get tricky. Then there are some store who make online returns very difficult. I do hope they can come up with a better solution, whether it’s uploading a photo or even letting shoppers do a trial. I noticed a few online platforms have been offering a trial for free. A user can order a few things just to identify their size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really good idea! Personally, I dislike shopping online when it comes to clothes because I can never tell what the clothes will look like on me, or if it will even fit! Some clothes run small, others large, so I always tend to stay away from online shopping for clothes even though it would save me so much more time, and be way more convenient. I think having a platform allowing you to try the clothes on virtually would be an awesome way to enhance the online shopping experience!

    ReplyDelete