Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Blog about Twitter

Having a discussion with my classmates on Twitter was more complicated than doing it in Blackboard because it takes me more time and I have limited characters. On BB, I could quickly go through all my classmates' opinions, but on Twitter, I had to search specific words that can help me to see their tweets. It was not that easy, , and it took me more time. Also, on BB I have all the space that I want to provide my opinion, and on Twitter, I had to limit it because of the character limit. I had to delete some words or tried to add another tweet to finish my sentence. The main difference between discussing BB and Twitter is that on BB only the professor and classmates can see our discussions; however, on Twitter, everybody can read them. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree Almendra! A discussion on Twitter was way more difficult then it was on Blackboard. I think this is because of the different purposes of the two websites.

    ReplyDelete