Wednesday, February 13, 2019

The impact of social media in education

I chose to do my project on the impact of social media on education. I decided to focus on social media and education because I have seen how our generation, the millennials, rely on social media for everything. For example, most of us do not watch the news on TV because we have social media to keep us informed. In my project, I will describe how the innovation of social media has affected the educators, and the challenges they have to stay updated with the advance of new technologies. Also, I will describe the impact of social media on students too. I remembered when I was in elementary school, and the technology was not like today. Now that I am in college, I have seen how my professors are changing the way of teaching because of the new resources as the new media. I will provide more examples in my project about how social media is impacting education, and I will provide more details about my topic in my project. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a great topic! I remember when I was in fourth grade and they started introducing SmartBoards to our classrooms, and we were so amazed by the advance in technology and the way it transformed our classroom setting and the way it helped our professors teach!

    ReplyDelete